Selene

Selene is located 249.360 kilometres from Mungar Junction and is 248 metres above sea level.

Selene opened in 1951 to serve a 1.5 kilometre siding to Burnett Collieries Mine. In 1952 a Station Master was appointed to Selene and in 1966 both station and mine closed.

B18 1/4 steal locomotives arrived in Monto from Gladstone were often rostered on Selene Coal Workings from Monto.